Becoming a Member
Forget the high cost of lodging/meals, NO VACANCY signs, and skiing alone. As a member of the Hickory Hawks you will be part of a small, friendly group of skiers/riders of all abilities, ages ranging from 20’s to 70’s.
What else do you get?
- Year-round access to the lodge facilities
- Opportunity to be a member of the ski and board racing team
- Access to discount tickets at mountains all over New England
- Close proximity to the Red parka Pub and other Valley hot spots
- Calendar full of social events all winter long
- Conveniently located near seven major ski areas
- Monthly newsletter (The Hawkeye) and EICSL newsletter (Liftlines)
- Membership in EICSL (Eastern Inter-Club Ski League), which includes discounts at many of Mt. Washington Valley and Boston area businesses